TeeJet XP BoomJet Spray Nozzles - Right and Left
Boomless flat spray nozzles
1/4" MALE THREAD
- Boomless field spray applications.
- Roadside and right-of-way applications.
- End row spraying.
- Orchard spraying.
- De-icing applications.
- Unique orifice geometry produces a wind spray pattern while maintaining superior distribution across entire width.
- Pre-orifice design minimezes drift.
- Extra wid spray pattern - up to 18.5' (5.5 meters) - using a single mozzle.
- Removable polymer pre-orifice.
- Acetal or stainless steel construction for excellent chemical resistance.
- Recommended spray pressure range: 20-60 PSI (1.5-4 bar).
- NPT or BSPT (male) threads for easy installation.
- Color-coding for easy capacity identifications.
- 10 capacity only available in VP
Mounting Note: Position tip horizontal to ground with spray pattern down and to the side.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Spraymart.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.