TeeJet Nozzles TwinJet TTJ60 twin flat spray tips
- Dual outlet design produces two 110° flat fan spray patterns using the patented technology from the Turbo TeeJet nozzle. The angle between each spray pattern is 60° forward and back.
- Best suited for broadcast spraying where superior leaf coverage and canopy penetration is important.
- Droplet size range is slightly larger than for the same capacity Turbo TeeJet nozzle providing drift-reduction properties with increased canopy coverage and penetration.
- Molded polymer for excellent chemical and wear resistance.
- Available in six VISI-FLO® color-coded capacities with presure ranges from 20-90 PSI (1.5-6 bar).
- Ideal for use with automatic sprayer controllers.
Teejet Spray Nozzle Cap and Seal:- the Quick TeeJet cap provides automatic nozzle alignment and are designed with grooves that fit locating lugs on the nozzle body. Caps are made of Nylon and are available for use with all TeeJet® spray tips. Maximum operating pressure of 300 PSI (20 bar).
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Spraymart.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.