TeeJet Triple Nozzle Body QJ360C Multiple outlets for wet booms Features
- Available with either 3, 4 or 5 spray positions for easy change of spray tips or quick boom flushing, Positive shutoff between each position
- Automatic spray alignment using flat fan spray tips
- Maximum operating pressure of 300 PSI (20 bar)
- Available in 20 mm, 25 mm, ½ ", ¾", or 1" pipe connections
- Includes Chem Saver diaphragm check valve for drip-free shutoff. Standard diaphragm opens at 10PSI (0.7 bar)
- Standard EPDM diaphragm with Viton available as an option
- Also availabel with optional 56720 Air ChemSaver or 55280 e-ChemSaver shutoff valves
- Flow Rate: 2.25 GPM (8.5 1/min) at 5 PSI (0.34 bar) pressure drip, 3.18 GPM (12.0 1/min) with 10 PSI (0.69 bar) pressure drop
- Mounts to a 3.8" (9.5 mm) hole drilled in pipe or tubing
- Molded hex socket in upper clamp for attaching to flat surfaces.
- Accepts 5/16" or M8 bolt
- Hinged upper clamp reduces assemble time and fits inside common boom channels.
|Part Number||Number of spray Outlets||To Clamp On|