Spray Nozzles Teejet Air Induction AIXR1100 flat spray tips
- 110° wide, tapered flat spray angle with air induction technology offers better drift management.
- Made of a two piece UHMWPE polymer construction with VisiFlo® color-coding. UHMPE provides excellent chemical resistance, including acids, as well as exceptional ware life.
- Compact size to prevent tip damage.
- Depending on the chemical, produces large air-filled drops through a Venturi air aspirator.
- Removable pre-orifice.
- Available in seven tip capacities with a wide operating pressure range: 15-90 PSI (1-6 bar)
Teejet Spray Nozzle Cap and Seal:- the Quick TeeJet cap provides automatic nozzle alignment and are designed with grooves that fit locating lugs on the nozzle body. Caps are made of Nylon and are available for use with all TeeJet® spray tips. Maximum operating pressure of 300 PSI (20 bar).
|Unit Of Measure||ea|