New Product - Teejet Guidance
Date Posted:12 December 2014
The compact Matrix 430 is an easy to use, low cost, graphical guidance system ideal for first-time users. The full-colour, touch screen display allows the operator too efficiently navigate fields with minimal skips and overlaps in coverage.
Matrix 430 Features and Benefits
- Compact, rugged & portable GPS Guidance package.
- Easy to setup & use
- Can quickly be moved from one vehicle to another
- Ideal for spraying & spreading
- High-contrast, full-colour, 4.3” touchscreen display provides superior visibility in bright light conditions
- Guidance modes include: Straight AB, Curved AB, Circle Pivot, and Last Pass
- On screen hectare metre, and ground speed display.
- Boundary function allows for easy and precise measurement of field area
- Return-to-point feature allows operator to easily resume jobs or mark field hazards
- Implement ON/OFF status can be manually activated on screen for single or multiple sections or for single section only with status detect wire
- Applied alert provides operator with audible alarm when entering into previously applied areas
- High-quality, internal GPS/GLONASS engine with ClearPath technology that enhanced pass to pass accuracy
- Simple reporting function provides coverage reports in .KML or .PDF format downloaded via USB port
- Optional RXA-30 antenna provides improved reception and noise rejection for situations where GNSS signals may be weak or partially obstructed